Re: [microsound] Call for Work: Queer Experimental Sound

What are you reacting to here? I know that there are plenty of Calls
for Submissions that make it into this discussion list. I've actually
benefited from them on a couple of occasions.

Or is the Queer aspect of it annoying to you? I think you're mixing up
your reactions here.

Lots of marginalized groups have thematic projects. Last time I looked,
(with the exception of a few overly politically correct organizations)
I wasn't being marginalized for being straight.

If it should have been sent to the other list, then fine, slap the guy
on the wrist - but don't be so freaked by the other aspect of it.

sincerely

mac