Re: [microsound] Re: microsleepmusic

i have some cdrs with loads of mp3's on it to play before and while sleeping.
They contain music from Stars of the Lid, Troum, Machinefabriek,
Berjga/Iversen, Andrew Chalk, Harold Budd, Deaf Center and more of
those kind of things.

I notice that I sleep best when I start with some piano sounds or some
stars of the lid, that is followed by some hypnotizing drones like
troum or maeror tri.

Waking up some several hours later I do with radio, because the DJ's
irritate me with talking between the music.

Greetings,

Sietse

--
www.orphax.com (ambient, drones ao.)