[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[microsound] Re: microsleepmusic
- To: microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [microsound] Re: microsleepmusic
- From: "post.disco" <post.disco@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 09:12:51 +0200
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=qAtYCa69s8egFnvugji/jOXwxxaQzHPaf6iezwGydOWrmrhkGkchn1+5F8HjmQ84gUvchwE3s+pkPr9nR52FQZIYZ+Or2nirESXsRFLCkmZ8grmrD0turQIxjPhMlEm1K6CQmt0pk1ZlQcql3N9+swK/lzgUqeVz2P+9pbrH3Jc=
What about John Cage's 4'33" while sleeping?!?
In my case, I would like to listen to DJ Olive's Sleeping Pills probably,
even though I don't even know if you can find them recorded or not: "DJ
Olive has also been releasing what he calls "Sleeping pills" and doing sleep
over events for years."