[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [microsound] microsleepmusic
- To: microsound <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [microsound] microsleepmusic
- From: reSet Sakrecoer <sakrecoer@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 16:16:38 +0200
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=TWttlshSTOuaGOCQ6BWisq0xJeHSVvFaJLmlcrjSrAFhhZ6INA9fg3QUUkHXy4oqzz1Gj2/0fqPq0I26+nUh51moyMXtsGOxvbp4D7Ch8mp0LwqQCceIH+/jiSUvTqt0HmCSCbKiNJQRCEYseKeJ5YVbT7cxhZp7/8iW9O0vhec=
why don't we do it?
i'm new to this list... wouldn't mind taking part of somthing creative :)
i take the opportunity to salute everyone, and share the generated
enthusiasm as i keep on reading you!
On 6/27/07, Brian Klein <btk3782@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> aw man, i thought this might've been an email about a project, suggesting
> that we make soundtracks for microsleep/micronaps.
> Kim Cascone <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> what music would microsounders play while falling to sleep?
> You snooze, you lose. Get messages ASAP with AutoCheck
> in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.