Re: [microsound] [OT] Calling Johan Gustavsson aka Tsukimono

Try through http://www.myspace.com/tsukimonoswe or else
http://yourson-shine.blogspot.com/.

Though might be hard at this moment...he is on tour with his band
"Scraps of Tape" in Japan.

Greetings,

Sietse

On 7/8/07, erik schoster <ejschoster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the spam - but I'm trying to get in touch with Johan
Gustavsson.  My netlabel is working on a remix comp and we're trying
to see if he'd be interested.  He released with us in the past, but
the email address I've got for him is bouncing back to me - and
myspace is giving me errors when I try to send a message to his
account.

Does anyone know his current email address?  Much obliged!

Again, sorry to spam these lists with off topic messages.  Please
email me off list if you have his contact info - thanks!

Erik Schoster
LuvSound Records
www.luvsound.org

--