Re: [microsound] so?

I think it's nice. I do believe they will come out with an anti glare version of the screen as they did with the latest mac book pro( a true lifesaver for those with windows in their studio).

I have tried this style of keyboard , which is standard on the new mac book design....comfortable? Yes, although I personally try to acquire an ergonomic keyboard whenever possible....and dont' think much of any standard keyboard setup.

My only complaint would be that the keyboard isn't bluetooth and neither is the mouse.

And what about the insides? I'd like to see spec as I usually spend my time working on a computer and not really admiring it's design.

D.