[microsound] Nintendo DS

I figure this discussion is long overdue - is anyone using homebrew (or other) Nintendo DS software to make music? I've been using Nitrotracker a bit (nitrotracker.tobw.net I think) for sampling and tracker-style sequencing, and playing with a couple of other tools here and there, but was wondering if anyone else has found anything intuitive and useful to share. I know there are other sampling-type programmes floating around (including one that you have to pay for - name escapes me right now)... thoughts? Experiences?

Share.

Bests,
Jon.

---