Re: [microsound] Nintendo DS

Hallo,
Jon hat gesagt: // Jon wrote:

> I figure this discussion is long overdue - is anyone using homebrew
> (or other) Nintendo DS software to make music?  I've been using
> Nitrotracker a bit (nitrotracker.tobw.net I think) for sampling and
> tracker-style sequencing, and playing with a couple of other tools
> here and there, but was wondering if anyone else has found anything
> intuitive and useful to share.  I know there are other sampling-type
> programmes floating around (including one that you have to pay for -
> name escapes me right now)... thoughts?  Experiences?

Not homebrew, but the DS version of "Trioncube" has a very cool
sequencer app inside as a bonus.

Homebrew, but without sound itself is KnobsAndSlidersDS:
http://mccormick.cx/projects/KnobsAndSlidersDS/

It's basically a Wifi remote control for your Pd or Max patches with a
customizable GUI. Uses the FUDI protocol of netsend/netreceive, so you
can use it to control other apps as well, if they support FUDI.

Ciao