Re: [microsound] Zoom H4 anyone?

i use the H4, but mostly not for fieldrecordings. it's 4 track
recording and bouncing features are very cool when you're on the go
and want to create quick tracks. i was told the roland r-09 was better
when fieldrecording because of the mic placement.

if you get the chance try them out and make your own decision.

kind regards,

eske

www.jetsandtats.com