Re: [microsound] anyon heard or seen of this - tenori-on

This product was just featured in Future Music Magazine. Seems the advertising department over at Yamaha is drumming up as much attention for this as possible. Hints at major mass production to me. I still like the Monome personally. I also find the JazzMutant Dexter and Lemur products to be of much interest in the higher end controller market.

To this end, I wish I had more money to move beyond a drumpad controller and a 49 key controller. I am now accepting donations though. Please remit payment to.... ;p

Dominic