RE: [microsound] anyon heard or seen of this - tenori-on

I missed his gig when he came over here (was too shagged from a gig & party
the day before) but had an extensive discussion with a friend of mine that
could catch him at some point. All I can tell you is that everything is full
digital (synth,plug ins), he's not using any physical instruments.