Re: [microsound] Image to Sound Converters

using text edit you can do the most...
save an audio header (first three lines or so) and put it in instead
of a picture's header... now you can hear your picture... then try
removing small bits and pieces here and there and listen what happens.

this guy used to write tracks in textedit:
http://vectral.dk/main/Startpage.html

and these guys had a competition where the only soundsource allowed
was their plugins hacked through textedit...
http://www.smartelectronix.com/

good luck,
eske