Re: [microsound] Image to Sound Converters

Perhaps try time-stretching with soundhack (phase vocoder) fscape, or spear. Another technique involves concatenating many converted image files and convoluting them with something of a reasonably long duration.

Amadeus has a good time-stretch program since it's possible to change the duration of a sound file , then stretch the result until you have something audible.

 ...or take really huge pictures.

Willfullness, concept and extreme patience also help.

                                          regards,

                                                                   Bill