RE: [microsound] small help requested

Hey Matt,

If you are intersted in a slight tangeant i.e. using game console as a
computing platform to make music, I could come, explain my project and do a
performance.

Don't know if in your mind this is still related to "computer music" (after
all the GP2x I'm working on is actually a little wonder, quite powerful and
running linux) but since I'm not too far away (I live in Brussels) it could
be doable.

Tell me what you think.

Regards,
Marc.