Re: [microsound] Symmetry and Music

Sorry, it runs only on Linux. I heard that mac OSX is a unix-type, but i
never tryed to install it on macs. thanks for trying, you are the first not
me to do it! did you install SAGE and modules on its own python
interpreter?? |o| how did it go? maybe i've done some not good on it when i
put the GPL header, today, sorry, i will check it out, it might be just some
''' error at the beginning, delete and try it. Do you read spanish or
portuguese? (its portuguese) there is this tutorial here for using python
for audio manipulation, at the end:
http://www.estudiolivre.org/tiki-index.php?page=Usu%C3%A1rio_gk

I check it sometime anyway soon, if you are willing to wait a little. python
is not hard, i guess that what is needed is just a ''' or a # at the
beginning for "code"-"not-code".

Offtopic? sorry, i will awser on private if i know about it.

i am running ubuntu 6.10 edgy, and have installed it on 7.04. it worked ok,
i just prefer 6.10 than 7.04 for other stuff.

else?