Re: [microsound] tinnitus?

Hi Christoph

From headaches I learned, that focusing on the pain and meditating on the origin of the pain, can make it go away. Learn that and do it every time your emotion tells you to do it. This is a very old technique and helps for many kinds of pains. This sound is from you, I think one has to confirm it to make it go away. So dont try to fight it make it your friend.

BTW many people can hear their blod flowing, could be that sound of white noise you're hearing.

good health

mvh/Stef

i'd strongly discourage this. i had some mild tinnitus, ignored it and it went away. it's quite hard to ignore, even woke me up sometimes, but relaxing and forgetting seems to be the key. consensus seems to be that focusing on or listening to it makes it worse. it's a complex psychosomatic and physical affliction, i wouldn't trust personal experience related to other afflictions.

best

isjtar

ps sorry if this has been mentioned, i have erased quite a few list mails