[microsound] this is what happen in Italy and MORE!

Cyrill,

Thanks for the link. Its a pretty accurate review of the project. It grows on you quickly as well. To be honest i was a tad afraid to look into the background of the project because of how romantic it was. I didnt want to know truth.

Also in constant rotation of late for me has been, Die Blutleuchte, "RUS". (http://www.sahkorecordings.com/sahko-018.php) I have just discovered this rare producer and am also consumed by this project. Its a sound narrative dealing with the history of Russia. Its very raw but emotive at the same time. I recommend it, not for all but there you go.

Cloama + Blutleuchte, "From Wasteland Mausoleums". A collab of the Die Blutleuchte and another producer who i am unfamiliar with(i think he has done a considerable amount of minimal techno type stuff but i am not sure" Gritty ,very enjoyable and well paced. I likee!

Dead Reptile Shrin, "A Journey Through The Darkest Of Forests" Again the Die Blutleuchte chap. I do not even know how to describe this to you all. Its way out there. Its black metal, its folk, its pure insanity at times and i find my self really liking this album for mostly unknown reason. I think about it when i am in my car, on the toilet, even when i am talking to a pretty girl. Why does it consume me so? I think it touches upon the perception topic. I am familiar with his other works and it raises the bar of respect for me. Its out there but very enjoyable. Purchase at your own risk!

Nordvargr, "For The Blood Is The Life", This is the year of Nordvargr. He can do no wrong and this album is no exception for me. I love his work and it always puts a smile on my face. I just cant stop listening to any of his works. I cant recommend it enough.

Any one else consumed by recent finds, or rare treasures dug up? Lets here what is consuming YOU! What album/project is spinning endlessly in your stereo/ipod/itunes/turntable/<!?

Cheers

aLEKs