RE: [microsound] why does iTunes suck...

hi all

why am I not interested at all of mac users problems? cause all you guys are used to send viruses,
worms and other bugs of there to this list. in that respect, I don't give a damn of your iTunes problems.

Sinc3r3ly Y0urs/ srdacn0 va5,

VID JERAJ (Primorac), Ul. grada Chicaga 23, 10000 Zagreb, Hrvatska