Re: [microsound] Text To Speech App for Mac

I've never gotten anywhere with Soundflower, but have had good luck with Jack OSX.

--
Kevin Paul

On Nov 7, 2007, at 11:47 AM, Dominic Tetmyer wrote:

Thanks for all the ideas. Seems my sound in system pref was backwards so to speak. Recording fine now. Also, the terminal idea is nifty. I like this way alot also.

Cheers,

Dominic