If you would like to try it yourself, here is the post on the Renoise board with some explanation: http://www.renoise.com/board/index.php? showtopic=14704&pid=105328&st=0&#entry105328

Kind regards,

Arjen Schat.

Op 18-nov-2007, om 20:09 heeft M-.-n het volgende geschreven:

Nice one.. very tangerine dream-ish sequence !

-----Original Message-----
From: Arjen Schat [mailto:maskineri@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: dimanche 18 novembre 2007 20:05
To: microsound
Subject: Re: [microsound] renoise

I'm not sure if this is possible in 'normal' sequencers, but it works
amazing in Renoise:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWdhIJ-clZ8

Kind regards,

Arjen Schat.

Op 16-nov-2007, om 19:21 heeft Graham Miller het volgende geschreven:

curious what kind of creative advantage/perspective this kind of
sequencer might give over more modern sequencers, like ableton live
or logic?

is their any reason to go down this route aside from an interest in
its historical/gaming context? i know people like autechre and
whatnot claim to use them... i think maybe venetian snares too...
but i just don't see the advantage... it seems so archaic and
unintuitive to me...

thoughts?

g.