Re: [microsound] stockhausen RIP

It means that just because he was brilliant does not mean we should ignore some of his short comings.

The simple fact that you don't understand the "devine" analogy explains a lot to me.

The iphone sig is an inside joke between me and a fellow list member.

When you act in this way do you really feel better about yourself? Do you think that people will take you seriously in the future.

Have a great weekend! Chill out a tad and relax. Life is too short to be sweatin crap like this.

Cheers

Aleks