Re: [microsound] audio programming resources

Hallo,
Dan Cochran hat gesagt: // Dan Cochran wrote:

> Having not much luck at chapter/indigo last night, I thought I would
> ask listers for possible references to books or online material which
> will help me learn digital audio programming on either C++ or Java
> platforms. If you do know of any resources, please let me know.

One of the best intros to sound/synthesis programming IMO still is F.
Richard Moore's "Elements of Computer Music".

For complementary, online material, Miller Puckette's "Theory and
Techniques of Electronic Music" is brilliant. It deeply explains,
well, theory and technique, however the examples are in Pd, not in
C++, but you could read the Pd source code to get deeper into that.

But I'd recommend to start with the "Elements".

Ciao