Re: [microsound] audio programming resources

Martin Ahnelöv <operagasten@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> tis 2007-12-11 klockan 09:24 -0500 skrev Dan Cochran:
> > digital audio programming on either C++ or Java
> Any C++ book, plus the api-docs for the system you intend to use.
> Like... Alsa/Jack on linux, direct* on windows,
> dunno what options there is for mac-users.
Mh... Core Audio / Quicktime

But maybe you could use being platform independent.

There's PortAudio: (used by Audacity, Csound and others)
http://www.portaudio.com/

As I discover now on the portaudio site, JSyn for Java:
http://www.softsynth.com/jsyn/

And then OpenML: (used by the Jahshaka video editor)
http://www.khronos.org/openml/