Re: [microsound] anyone up for a .microsound project?

i like this response.

but still, one wonders if this is what the original sound file sounds like, or has it been mp3 compressed to death by scientists that aren't audiophiles?

if the original sound files are this quality, so be it. but i always like to work with the best possible sounding source material before i start to screw around w/ it.

g.