Re: [microsound] the last.fm panopticon

Dear Robert!

There is one thing i know for sure now: there is an audience for everybody
and everything. And time sweeten most fruits. The good thing about keeping
ones music in it's secret garden, is that you keep on stimulating your
imagination, which is, in the end, this propaganda societys biggest enemy.

Maybe they can read your mails, but still not your thoughts.

Carpe Diem,
Set Hallström