Re: [microsound] microspace project

I just created another php script to access the projects, this time
generating an m3u playlist of the chosen project.

The main index page is at http://playlists.interdisciplina.org/microsound/

When you click on a project name you should be served an m3u file
generated on the fly that most players should be able to read.

This was quickly done over the past couple of hours, so there might be
issues (let me know if that is the case).

//p
http://www.interdisciplina.org/00.0/