Re: [microsound] php vs m3u

Your browser is assuming the name of what it is getting back is the
name of the file it requested (the php script). You are actually not
getting a *file*, but the m3u content the script is dumping into the
stream. In the few players I tested this with you can actually type
the URL directly wherever it expects the m3u file and they were able
to pick the constituent tracks.

The author info is parsed and used if the mp3 has it.

//p
http://www.interdisciplina.org/00.0/