Re: [microsound] microspace project

I apologize for not being completely clear. You should be able to copy
the URL for the given m3u "file" and use it wherever your media player
allows you to open a URL or network stream. Once you do that it should
present you with a playlist containing all the tracks in the project.

//p
http://www.interdisciplina.org/00.0/