Re: [microsound] too many moving parts

We already have a provisional implementation based on what I could
reverse engineer from the parasites page. This includes a streaming
player (a different one, not tied to audio files in the swf format)
and links for the podcast and for an m3u playlist, on top of
everything already in the original page.

I would just note that in no way the podcast functionality forces you
to download the whole set of files. That is a player-specific
capability/limitation (in those that I normally use, I get streaming
with both the podcast and the m3u playlist).

//p
http://www.interdisciplina.org/00.0/