Re: [microsound] web site update

Hi Kim,

I'm a developer by day and wouldn't mind lending a hand to improve the site. Please let me know how to proceed in helping.

Thanks!

Dan

On 4-Mar-08, at 2:35 PM, Kim Cascone wrote:

we are working on improving the main .microsound web site
making listening/access to the various projects simpler/easier

Paulo constructed some templates we will use for the project pages
but we will try as much as possible to maintain the look and feel of Eloy's original designs

we have been given permission by Ant of Beflix
to use some of his imagery
[check out his web site at www.beflix.com]
for some of the new pages and some that lack much in the way of visual content

so if there are any other visual artists who would like to submit more artwork
please post something to the list if you want to contribute
and I'll see to it that this info is routed to the correct place

people working on the site are busy with other things like jobs and such
so all this is going to take a little while
any extra hands (for web page construction) would be appreciated