Eindhoven

For information of Charles

There's a show I'm taking part in that opens on 28 March in Eindhoven which you are welcome to attend the opening of too.

http://www.mu.nl/

http://www.mu.nl/exhibitions/85-popshop/85-popshop-eng.html

Their new show, Popshop, looks at pop culture and music and I'm premiering a new film work based around sounds and images of Michael Jackson that turns him into a black soul star. There's some great other video works by artist and musician Philip Brophy, Cory Arcangel,  amongst many others.

I'd be happy to say hello in person. Our community is modest as it is so new friends across the world are always welcome.

Best wishes

Robin Rimbaud
Scanner

www.scannerdot.com