Re: [microsound] nin

How about the free marketing and exposure to potential new users that
otherwise would never try NIN out? It seems that the virtual release
in no way affected the real release of NIN's previous album (much to
the contrary, it seems) so the question really is why not?

//p
http://www.interdisciplina.org/00.0/