Re: [microsound] re: advice needed re max/msp lloopp audio interface......

hi Igor

yep thats what he said he was using, lloopp. i took
some pictures so when i've sorted them out today i'll
let you know where they are on the net.....

 he didnt have a firewire in out box, it was just like
a breakout cable going between the firewire port and
the in / outs of his little mixing desk: i suppose i
was really trying to find out where i could get hodl
of one of those interfaces as i imagine they'd be a
lot cheaper than a proper firewire box.

do you use lloopp with a firewire box then?

best

ben