Re: [microsound] nin

Hallo,
Ken Restivo hat gesagt: // Ken Restivo wrote:

> I went to that link, which requires a *working* email address in
> order to download the album. And this seemed meaningful to me-- and
> a very smart thing to do.

However there are places where you can get anonymous, throwaway
emails. One such place is www.trash-mail.com: You just invent an email
address with a @trash-mail.com domain, then mail sent there is
accepted and can be read by you and everyone else who is smart enough
to guess the email address you chose. Try this with the obvious "nin"
and you will see, that several people went this route already (the
number was higher shortly after the release).

Ciao