Re: [microsound] Max Msp Advices

Hi Barry,
I was thinking to orient the sound atmosphere close to this patch
>>>Autechre Generative Sequencer 3.3 found online, I dunno if you get it ...
working with FM no audio samples and of course working as a generative
soundscape. The idea is to follow a picture for example a city scape and
generate the sound, based on the different lHeigth of the buildings, why not
we can use the color?? contrast?? and i dunno, it's just a starting
overview...
Cheers