Re: [microsound] Max Msp Advices

Thats the great thing about computers, you can use _anything_ you want.

So you want to follow the height of a cityscape and control FM parameters...that is certainly doable...the difficult part will probably be making sure you picture has a high enough contrast ratio to differentiate the buildings...

Most likely the best place to get technical advice is the Cycling Jitter forum...

bt