Re: [microsound] good record stores in amsterdam?

Get Records had a pretty good cross-section when I was in there last. Seemed
to be a pretty solid elecrtonica/ambient/experimental section, think I
remember spotting some Ikeda.

Give them a call i guess...

It's at Utrechtsestraat 105

http://www.getrecords.nl