Re: [microsound] Simplest Way to Install Ubuntu Studio RT kernel?

Hallo,
Charles Turner hat gesagt: // Charles Turner wrote:

> What's the simplest way to go about this? Add the Gutsy or Hardy
> repository to my Apt list? Download the deb file and install manually?

Download the deb file and install manually. Things should not, but may
break however, so the better, but not so simple way is to learn to
compile your own RT-kernel. It's not *that* hard with the
"kernel-package" helper package of Debian. There is documentation in
that package and there are howtos on the web.

Ciao