[microsound] Visiting Europe

Hello all,
I'll be visiting Belfast at the end of August to present my work at the ICMC. I am staying around for almost a month and performin in Manchester and Barcelona. I am looking for some other oportunities to perform my work, get to know other microsounders and interesting performance spaces ... anywhere in europe might be close enough for me.

Any ideas?

Please contact me off list to send you example of my work....

Saludos.

Jose Ignacio Lopez
CRCA - Center for Research in Computing and the Arts
UCSD Department of Music