Re: [microsound] iTunes just ate a bunch of my unreleased music

That's interesting. I just got a MacBook (iTunes 7.6/OSX 10.5 Intel), and I noticed files disappearing from iTunes – but the files themselves are still where they always were. So don't panic if they don't show up in iTunes – they may still be there. Still (repeat after me): back up frequently! (or get a Time Capsule!)

D.