[microsound] Music Technology graduate interested in Game Audio

Hey everyone,
Over the last five years or so, I have become very interested in the video
games industry (aside from just playing games of course), and have set my
sights and heart on a job in game sound design.  Now, I understand that it's
a very niche market, and I'm not outright asking for a job (I live in the
UK, and will travel/act as slave by the way :-p), but I was wondering if any
microsounders are familiar with this industry?  Any suggestions on how to
improve my skills specifically for game audio?

--

Johnny.