Re: [microsound] the ultimate MIDI controller?

Oh I know there was no disrespect meant at all, graham I know you and know
where this was coming from its all good. :)I hope you never have to
encounter that evil beast either, they are hopefully switching over to an
MRI method of doing the same thing that means nothing stuffed up your
butt unfortunately for us all colorectal exams are important to get when you
reach the screening age... I hope the future is sprinkled with many of these
tools used as msp controllers and that we find better technology for the
exam...
the technician was like ok this will feel a bit uncomfortable, that is the
biggest understatement of the century but I rather an hour of discomfort
then more cancer :)