Re: [microsound] 6 channel audio in cycle on G3 with emagic a26

I just made a PD patch for Stephen Vitiello to run a 6 channel piece. It
is easy to use.  Contact me off list and I can send you a similar patch.

greg

> Does anyone know a simple, solid running program for free, wich can
> adress multiple outs and is able to play 6 channels in cycle?

it's not at all simple, but it is solid over 10 days, and free: PureData

if you ask nicely on the pd-list someone might even be able to write a
patch to do it for you...

--
damian stewart | +31 6 5902 5782 |  damian@xxxxxxxxxx
frey | live art with machines | http://www.frey.co.nz