[microsound] microsound server

heads-up:
there hasn't been a hotline server for projects for around three years now
so please stop asking me for a hotline password?
we have been fortunate enough to have a server thanks to Paulo
[again, a round of applause for Paulo and John hooking all this up, coding the project page templates and contributing work/energy to maintaining everything]

anyway, the server is linked to from the microsound.org page
if you are sub'd to the list you will have access but you have to log in before you can UL anything

looking forward to hearing more IJ pieces!