[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [microsound] mics >192khz
- To: microsound <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [microsound] mics >192khz
- From: phil hendricks <thetwlo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 14:07:58 -0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=XnqWBEHfhcry99s3zFlMv5a2R8xVwYVGipV7FW3wap8=; b=k9L5oL69dhs9LKjHE/lzeeE74Zqw16MBTi7M704UURtbskFw2hG7VVddGSbKFR4fpC 1ripqe7xRteipRwblz1YKLPCay6aWfOAjFGwOdXHWPoiETB21SQkNSSc1BOvr1BqzoJc Zsja6Z0gYLxjjgp2d71lgTMzOUYrwoOhmw95g=
the specs on the Fireface 800
*Frequency response* AD/DA, -0.5 dB: < 5 Hz - 43.5 kHz (sf 96 kHz)
*Frequency response* AD/DA, -1 dB: < 5 Hz - 70 kHz (sf 192 kHz)
70kHz is theoretically the highest frequency you could capture when
recording at 192kHz sample rate.
43.5kHz when recording at 96kHz sample rate.
On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 12:00 PM, flemming lyst <flemminglyst@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:
> anyone got any tips on a mic that will record all the way up to 96khz?
as i'm able to record 192khz with my fireface i'm interested to hear what's
> going on up there...?
> any suggestions??
> i found some b&K on their website, but no prices...
> btw check out this fine article: