[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [microsound] mics >192khz
- To: microsound <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [microsound] mics >192khz
- From: Tlwo Twlo <thetwlo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 19:10:18 -0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=8/BZN9fg1ceNil1bau9Vs4LeSt2vRj46o1QNWCPGIH8=; b=HnAEZHXrMhrbsUEZfp8tkm0vwenBaEvBqtZNnq6H/0ZryXWRnHGLMwDMRn1NbBXxUy +0D3PmSrQghdLNxDFq6aMd2v6zSQO6NQCGrc/s4V94YPIUbiKwbXxm1c/rlDow78gtxS BBNoRfZClKEe3qqU1kqkcQl1CX41/xpy/EPdE=
On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 4:23 PM, flemming lyst <flemminglyst@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:
> linking threds...:
> the scientists of tomorrow maybe has one???
this thread started out as someone who seemed just ignorant. but now we have
some nasty vivisection thrown in with it...super!
yea... more dumbnality.