px979p

>I thought my q: would be a good catalyst to start some discussions about
>how dsp tools affect the way we approach the compositonal process...I've
>been making electronic music for over 20 years now

!kk. 1 = muzt ecz!zt b4 28

>(my first official e.m.
>piece was recorded at the New School in NYC back in 1977 with an ARP2600
>and a Scully 4 track) and I must say that in my own work the tools I use
>today really do shape my compositional process...I work mainly "in the box"
>(Csound, SuperCollider, Max/MSP, Studio Vision Pro w/VST plugins) but what
>I am able to achieve now is so much closer to what I hear in my "minds ear"
>than previously experienced...

= 0+1 regresz
ever!dz!ng u!ch = kan b provn = uorthlesz
= ma! trvl uear thought != kan
= znglr 4rm ov progresz. 0+1 error.

>just wondering if people have any fav dsp
>tools (thinking of shareware and freeware stuff) that have altered their
>approach to the creative process and how this has been manifested in their
>work...

shareware.freeware stuff.thinking = outdatd korporat fasc!zt ss
apropoz tools. ou! = trvl be!ond dze juzt a tool fenomenon.
= dze 127.0.0.1 tool apparat