Re: [microsound] texture as narrative

Hello,
My name is Kenric and I'm new to the list but I felt inspired to post
about this topic.
My question is: If texture can be considered narrative is there a
different scale for judging frequency of events in a musical narrative
versus a literary one. In other words, would a drone piece with slowly
changing filters, for example, have the same type of narrative structure
as say, the film Wavelengths by Michael Snow, and could this still be
considered narrative (i.e. is Wavelengths narrative or non-narrative and
if so would a piece of music with the same number of "events"  have the
same status)?

Kenric McDowell