AW: [microsound] failure and production (or lack thereof)

i agree totally with taylor.
but most of the mails about the "failure"-topic are based on the
production/technique side of the whole thing. maybe the reverb is out,
because we used to hear on slayer-drums?
what about the coherence of a sound? does the digital process reflect the
social, and if, how? what could be the meaning of an effect/tool/sound?
isn?t the glitch something like resistance?
maybe i just want to know what we are doing?!
ekki.

--Boundary_(ID_cd8nSikZgDIp9vcq5FrBzQ)