HD crash

hello,
one of my 9G hard drives had a small and recoverable mishap around a week
ago...I'm still trying to get all my files and apps back into working
order...I did manage to lose only one week of incoming email and ALL of my
outgoing email from the past year (please don't ask if I back up my hard
drives) so anyone who sent me email between the 14th and 21st of this month
please resend it...

to Carl Stone: please resend your email as I was about to respond to it
when the mishap occurred...I'm sure there's no connection! ;)

thanks!
KIM

__________________________
kim.cascone

kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.anechoicmedia.com

new releases:

                full length:: "cathodeFlower" (Ritornell/Mille Plateaux)
	mp3 release:: "Pulsar Studies" (Falsch)
	compilation:: "cubeQuadratische (Herniated Mix #1)"
		      ("V/A - blueCubism" on Digital Narcis)

"the smooth always posseses a greater power of deterritorialization than
the striated."
   - Deleuze & Guattari

--Boundary_(ID_H7FGlNY/qp72rmOh504Gyw)